In an ongoing effort to better serve Learning Center students, instructors and participants, we have updated our cancellation policy.
If you must withdraw for any reason, please be aware of our cancellation policy as follows:
HCP requires a 10 calendar-day notice before the first scheduled day of class for all courses, workshops or camps (“sessions”) to grant a tuition refund, a transfer to another session, or obtain a credit toward a future unspecified session.
Prior to the 10 Calendar-Day period, the following conditions apply:
· All Refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
· All Transfers or Credits are not subject to an additional processing fee.
After the 10 Calendar-Day period, the following conditions apply:
· Refunds, Transfers or Credits will not be granted within the 10 Calendar-day period.
· Refunds, Transfers or Credits will not be granted for “no shows.”
· All registrations received within the 10 Calendar-Day period, including same-day registrations, are final and will not be granted any Refund, Transfer, or Credit.
· The Education Coordinator and Executive Director retain the right to make exceptions in the instance of verified medical emergency.
Cancellation due to low enrollment:
HCP reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. In this instance the student will receive tuition credit or refund with no processing fee charge.
To request a cancellation please write to email@example.com.