Orientation: Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 6 - 7pm at HCP
Program: 5 - 7pm, Tuesdays, January 8 - April 30, 2019 (excluding February 26th and March 12th)
All meetings, except for field trips, take place at HCP.
A limited number of scholarships are available. Program limited to 20 participants.
Application: The Collaborations XVI Application is now open and can be accessed via Google Forms here.
Application Deadline: Sunday, November 11, 2018 by midnight
Applicants will be notified of their acceptance via email by Friday, November 16, 2018.
For more information about Collaborations or questions regarding the application, please contact Natalie Rodgers, Access and Community Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 713.529.4755 ext. 14
Collaborations is a semester-long photography program, which brings together high school students from various areas of Houston to work together in creating a group exhibition at Houston Center for Photography.
Why participate in Collaborations?
- Build confidence while presenting your work during regular critiques
- Meet professionals working within photography-related careers
- Go on field trips to various art organizations
- Form relationships with other students interested in photography
- Develop skills to further your career in photography
- Exhibit your work at the leading photography gallery in the region