Orientation: Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 6 - 7pm at HCP
Program: January - April on scheduled Tuesdays, time TBD
A limited number of scholarships are available. Program limited to 20 participants.
Application: Application is currently closed. New application will be posted in late August 2018.
For more information about Collaborations, please contact Natalie Rodgers, Access and Community Education Coordinator at email@example.com or at 713.529.4755 ext. 14
Collaborations is a semester-long photography program, which brings together high school students from various areas of Houston to work together in creating a group exhibition at Houston Center for Photography.
Why participate in Collaborations?
- Build confidence while presenting your work during regular critiques
- Meet professionals working within photography-related careers
- Go on field trips to various art organizations
- Form relationships with other students interested in photography
- Develop skills to further your career in photography
- Exhibit your work at the leading photography gallery in the region