STEP 1. Verify your HCP Membership
If you are a member but do not know your membership number please contact us at 713-529-4755 x10 or email@example.com
If you are not a member of HCP you can become one online HERE
YOU MUST BE AN HCP MEMBER TO COMPLETE YOUR SUBMISSION!
HCP Memberships are non-refundable.
STEP 2. Prepare your images and all related texts.
Carefully edit a group of no more than 10 jpg. images (no size restrictions) or videos that describe your current photographic work.
You will also need to have the following information available:
a. an artist statement
b. a resume, c/v, or bio
c. specific information for each piece:
- Title (for identification purposes)
- Year of exposure
- Size (height X width)
- Medium of finished work (inkjet print, chromogenic print, etc.)
STEP 3. Click here to begin your application processs on Submittable.com
You will need to click submit to begin the submission process. Then you can start to copy/paste your artist statement and resume or bio into the form and complete the questions. At the end you will be able to upload your images to submit.
STEP 4. Submit and Payment
Confirm that you are a member of HCP. If you are unsure of your membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not currently a member of HCP please sign up for a membership HERE before completing your submission. We will contact all non-members at the close of the call and notify them that their submissions will be ineligible for selection and will not be included in the submissions reviewed by the Juror. HCP Membership are non-refundable. HCP Entry Fees are not refundable after the jury process begins.
After you receive an email receipt of payment, your submission process is complete.
NOTIFICATION OF RETURN: Applicants will be notified by May 31, 2017. HCP retains the right to reject any selected work that differs from the work submitted.
LIABILITY & AGREEMENT: Works will be insured while on the premises of HCP. However, HCP cannot be responsible for damage or loss during transit. HCP retains the right to display and reproduce work accepted for this exhibition for publicity and promotional purposes.
- Exhibiting artists pay for round-trip shipping of their work. Please do not ship work with packaging ‘peanuts.’
- Upon your acceptance, the work to be exhibited must be delivered ready-to-hang, and any pedestals or hardware needed for installation of the work. We require Black or White wood frames and bright white matting if applicable.
- Artists exhibiting slide or video projection, installation or sculptural works beyond a two dimensional format must provide the hardware and equipment necessary to exhibit the work as it is intended to be shown. HCP does not provide slide or video projectors.
- Your entry constitutes understanding and agreement with the conditions outlined in this prospectus.
- HCP Memberships are non refundable
- HCP Entry Fees are non-refundable after the jury process begins
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS TO HCP INCLUDE: Subscription to spot magazine, discounts on workshops, and educational programs, access to members-only portfolio reviews, invitations to receptions, lectures, tours and special events. Membership also includes discounts at Connections program institutions and on Aperture magazine. Members have the opportunity to enter our other calls for entry, including HCP’s annual Fellowship competition (entry fee not included).
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF HCP
Applicant Submission Deadline: APRIL 21, 2017 at Midnight
Applicant Notifications Sent: MAY 31, 2017 VIA EMAIL
Exhibition Dates: JULY 14 - AUGUST 25, 2017
Opening Reception: FRIDAY, JULY 14, 2017, 5:30 - 8 P.M.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SUBMISSION PLEASE CONTACT:
Jessi Bowman, Exhibitions and Website Coordinator
TO VERIFY MEMBERSHIP PLEASE CONTACT: